- Personalised recipe recommendations
- Cookbook feature to save & store recipes from across the web
- Shopping list integrated across 300,000+ recipes
- Online grocery integration for easy food shopping
- 100 million annual widget impressions
- Located in Birmingham, UK
- Founded in 2012
- 10 employees
Media Kit and Resources
Whisk.com uses AI to personalise food recommendations as part of new platform unveiling
Peapod Teams with Whisk.com to Deliver Recipe Ingredients Straight to Home Chefs’ Doors
Shopping List Startup Whisk.com Eyes Global FMCG Markets with Digital Advertising Platform
Whisk.com Announces Replacement of Online Recipe & Shopping List Functionality for ZipList
Online grocer Peapod has joined forces with Whisk.com, a personalized cookbook and digital shopping platform, to turn digital recipes into groceries delivered to customers. The team-up enables home cooks to choose recipes from around the web and then send all ingredients directly to Peapod’s online shopping cart.
Whisk.com has been nominated for “App of the Year” and “People’s Champion Award” at the Startups Awards 2015. The Startups Awards identifies and celebrates the UK’s most innovative, exciting and inspirational new businesses launched in the last four years – the cream of the crop of start-up talent.